What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in other site promotions.
When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, date of birth, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly and securely process transactions.
- To administer promotions, surveys or other site features.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- If you have opted-in to receive Kompanero e-mails and newsletters, we may send you periodic e-mails from Kompanero.
- If you would no longer like to receive Kompanero e-mails or newsletters, please feel free to unsubscribe.
- Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we use a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting Kompanero's business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
kompanero.ae © 2021